Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My weaknesses include introductions...



So, after years (not even an exaggeration, I mean YEARS) of saying I would...I've made an actual blog. Not another Livejournal, not a third Tumblr -- but a BLOG. It says so in the URL, blogger. A place to talk about myself all I want and if you want to follow, you can. Not that anyone but my friends will but a girl can dream big, can't she?

I've just finally forced myself to take the plunge because it'll never be as perfect and prepared as I want it to be.

Uh, I'm really bad at introductions. I normally just stumble over my words a little and make some terrible excuse about how what I'm doing at the moment is all I do.

"Oh yeah, I'm Sarah...working is about all I do!" "Yep, I'm Sarah, sitting on my butt scrolling through Tumblr is about it for me." "Sarah's the name, petting cats is my game, am I right?"

I often describe myself as boring but I really don't think I am. I mean come on! I have friends! People talk to me! I have dreams and ambitions, as buried and hidden as they are. And to be a little cheesy, oh lordy, maybe this blog with help with that.

Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm starting a goddamned blog and I'm going to write in (on? with?) it. Maybe about my dad or my cats or my friends -- maybe about things I wear or something that makes me laugh. And you're going to get sick of my face because I like to post it. BUT IT'S MY BLOG AND I'LL DO WHAT I WANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment